Bringing a solid experience and legal knowledge, Catarina joins Adecco after working for law firms and at the Office of the Secretary of State for the Presidency of the Council of ...
Luxembourg Initiates First Phase of Easing of Lockdown Measures
Taking a similar path to its German neighbours, Luxembourg began lifting its lockdown on Monday, April 20th.
Construction workers are now allowed to go back to work, and DIY and gardening stores have reopened. Other employment sectors are encouraged by the government to continue working from home for now when possible. The first phase is set to last at least three weeks and will be reevaluated according to the pace of the pandemic in the following weeks.
As of Monday, the wearing of facemasks on public transport, in all stores and in all spaces where the minimum space limit of two meters cannot be respected also became mandatory. To facilitate this, masks will be distributed by post to the Luxembourg people.
The government also announced that all festivals, events and large gatherings will remain prohibited until July 31st 2020.
Last Saturday the Luxembourg Chamber agreed that the state would take on a loan of up to €3 billion in order to meet coronavirus-related spending requirements. The Luxembourg government will also be able to issue up to €2.5 billion to businesses affected by the ongoing pandemic. The government is backing 85% of the loan while the lending bank is taking care of the remaining 15%.
The firm led in Spain by Juan Manuel de Remedios incorporates Eduardo Dachary and Amparo de Leyva, both from Herbert Smith Freehills.
Coming from the world of IP and competition, Telepass’ data protection officer Davide Ajello, is used to dealing with privacy issues in practice as well as theory. Taking a pragmat...
Dentons Muñoz has announced the promotion of José Pablo González to partner, and who is a member of the firm’s tax practice in Costa Rica.