This is Preu Bohlig. An authority on IP rights for more than 60 years. Today, we are one of Germany’s most renowned boutique law firms in IP and in pharmaceutical law. You will find our offices in four major cities of Germany (Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin and Hamburg) and, on top, an office in Paris to bring us even closer to our French clients.
With our team of more than 30 highly specialised lawyers, we take care of your needs. Your commercial success is the focus of our attention. We strive to understand your case and your business. We create solutions on which you can rely.
Areas of practice
Intellectual Property and Life Science are our core competencies. We represent clients in all areas of IP, from patents to trademarks, to designs and further on to competition law and trade secrets. We advise in IT, data protection and media law. Our life science experts have an extraordinary standing in advising on regulatory issues for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements. We also advise in product launches, product design and product advertising.
We team up with your inhouse and external patent attorneys, we closely cooperate with your technical experts, we collaborate with highly ranked IP law firms all over the world – all for the best outcome of your case.
As a track record, we at Preu Bohlig:
- Represent one of the world’s largest telecommunication companies in a huge number of patent litigation and validity cases;
- Regularly advise originators and generic companies in regulatory affairs and patent matters;
- Represent a number of renowned luxury brands in trademark cases and sales affairs;
- Act for many automotive companies in patent and trade secret matters;
- Advise celebrities and politicians in media and press matters.