BLANCO CARRILLO is a boutique law firm founded in 2012 with the purpose of meeting the increasing demand for expert and professional legal advice in the world of business in Mexico.
Our lawyers develop strategies to advise clients on the structuring and legal maintenance of their business, including:
- Preparation and up-to-date maintenance of the necessary corporate records.
- Negotiation, preparation and execution of all types of agreements and legal documents, and the coordination of shareholders or partners’ meetings and, when applicable, meetings of the board of directors and special committees.
M&A Our team has wide experience advising buyers and sellers in acquisition transactions of companies and assets in Mexico:
- Legal structure of the operation
- Negotiation of the terms and conditions
- Legal audit, preparation and execution of all types of purchase agreements and related documents
- Coordination and supervision of compliance with the agreed conditions for closing the transaction
Banking & Finance
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge to assist our clients in contracting loans, secured or unsecured, bilateral and syndicated, simple or structured, as well as in bond issuances in the stock market, securitizations, project financing and debt restructures including:
- Legal structuring, negotiation and formalization of the corresponding financial instrument
- Negotiation, preparation and execution of all types of documents and guarantees
We have the professional experience to counsel individuals, real estate companies, developers and private national and foreign equity funds, in all legal and regulatory aspects of the real estate sector in Mexico, the commercial, industrial and residential subsectors, including:
- Legal structuring, negotiation and formalization of the corresponding vehicles and instruments.
- Negotiation, preparation and execution of all types of purchase, development, administration and operation of real estate agreements, including loans and guarantees.
We are pioneers in the practice of Legal Management in Mexico. Our lawyers develop strategies to counsel, as external counselors but with absolute involvement, clients in this area of practice.
- Determination of legal structures and strategies that go hand in hand with the business plans and particular needs of each client.
- Management of the aforementioned legal structures and strategies in its implementation.
- Organization and maintenance of legal documents, including public deeds and all kinds of agreements, among others, to develop a legal strategy suitable for our clients’ business.
- Assistance to clients in internal negotiations and with third parties to prevent judicial or extrajudicial conflicts.
- Assistance to clients in the hiring of “ad hoc” advisors that they require from time to time in its operations, such as tax advisors, trial attorneys, public accountants, notaries public, agents, among others.