Personal-Data Protection Charter
The purpose of our personal-data protection charter is to provide you with information on the following:
• The way in which your personal data is used and protected
• Your rights regarding your personal data
• The procedure to follow when contacting us to exercise these rights
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We require some personal data in order to be able to provide you with our products and services. This is notably the case when:
• You make a purchase from us
• You consent to receive publicity material from us
This data includes your:
• contact details (including name, email, telephone number, delivery and billing addresses)
• personal information (including your purchase history)
When browsing our site certain data are automatically harvested by your internet navigator.
How does your personal data serve us?
We utilize your personal data for the following purposes:
To allow you to get our services
When you use our site, we use your data to supply the product or service you’ve requested
If you make a purchase on our site, or if you ask to receive our newsletters, we use your contact details to provide you with information on your purchase or send you promotional materials.
To ensure you receive information on our products and events
Please be aware that you can opt out at a moment’s notice if you are against the processing of your personal data
Who do we share your personal data with?)
Leaders League shares your personal data with:
• Third-party service providers who process your personal data for Leaders League, for example, for sending mail and deliveries, the hosting, administration and management of your data, the circulation of emails, the promotion of products as well as the administration of certain services and features. Whenever we use the services of a third-party service provider, we draw up contracts with them which stipulates that they must take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data.
Protective measures in the management of your personal data
We employ various technical and organizational security measures in order to safeguard your personal data.
The data we collect is stored in the European Union
Your personal data is kept for as long as deemed necessary, with regards to each specific purpose outlined above and with respect to the limits set out by the law.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
We would inform you that you have the right at any given moment to demand:
• access to your data
• and electronic copy of your data
• amendment to said data should it be incomplete or inaccurate
• deletion or restriction of your data
Where you have given your consent for us to process your data, this consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Modifications to our personal-data protection charter
Where further alterations to this charter are made, we will publish information concerning the changes on our site
Should we change the way we process personal data in the future, you shall be given prior warning or, if need be, your prior consent will be sought.
We would ask you to consult our personal data protection charter on a regular basis to check whether modifications have been made.
This charter was most recently updated in May 2018
Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, or if you would like to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org