From the purchase of Celgene by Bristol-Myers Squibb, to the deal that saw Vinci take over operation of Gatwick airport, without forgetting the Peugeot-Fiat merger, the ten deals featured below illustrate that, although M&A might have been in a transition period, plenty of business was still being done.

Deals of the Year 2019

From the purchase of Celgene by Bristol-Myers Squibb, to the deal that saw Vinci take over operation of Gatwick airport, without forgetting the Peugeot-Fiat merger, the ten deals featured below illustrate that, although M&A might have been in a transition period, plenty of business was still being done.

From the purchase of Celgene by Bristol-Myers Squibb, to the deal that saw Vinci take over operation of London’s Gatwick airport, without forgetting the Peugeot-Fiat merger, the ten deals featured below illustrate that, although M&A might have been in a transition period last year, plenty of business was still being done.

A Good Deal Better Than Expected

From the purchase of Celgene by Bristol-Myers Squibb, to the deal that saw Vinci take over operation of London’s Gatwick airport, without forgetting the Peugeot-Fiat merger, the ten deals featured below illustrate that, although M&A might have be...

French concessions and construction company Vinci has purchased a majority stake in London’s Gatwick Airport. Its Vinci Concessions subsidiary paid £2.9 billion for 50.01% of the airport, with the remaining 49.99% staying in the hands of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). Gatwick is the biggest airport the company has an interest in.

Vinci Airports Acquires Majority Stake in Gatwick Airport

French concessions and construction company Vinci has purchased a majority stake in London’s Gatwick Airport. Its Vinci Concessions subsidiary paid £2.9 billion for 50.01% of the airport, with the remaining 49.99% staying in the hands of Global Infra...

Approved by the supervisory boards of both groups and by the French finance ministry, the merger project between Fiat Chrysler and PSA gives the green light to the establishment of the fourth largest car manufacturer in the world, of which Carlos Tavares, currently president of PSA, will take over operational management.

Fiat Chrysler-PSA Marriage: It’s a yes!

Approved by the supervisory boards of both groups and by the French finance ministry, the merger project between Fiat Chrysler and PSA gives the green light to the establishment of the fourth largest car manufacturer in the world, of which Carlos Tav...

The American laboratory Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) paid a considerable sum in January 2019 to buy the biotech corporation Celgene, which owns promising treatments against certain types of cancer. The huge deal, amounting to $74bn, was closely examined by US competition authorities.

Bristol-Myers Squibb and Celgene Join Forces in the Fight Against Cancer

The American laboratory Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) paid a considerable sum in January 2019 to buy the biotech corporation Celgene, which owns promising treatments against certain types of cancer. The huge deal, amounting to $74bn, was closely examine...

If this news has your heart racing, Novartis will have you covered.

Novartis Set to Buy Medicines Co. for $9.7 billion

If this news has your heart racing, Novartis will have you covered.

The 2019 merger of pharmaceutical companies Takeda and Shire made waves in the industry. While the recently formed group is still only the eighth largest pharma company by turnover, it’s capacity for innovation and patent generation is up there with the best.

Takeda Acquires Shire

The 2019 merger of pharmaceutical companies Takeda and Shire made waves in the industry. While the recently formed group is still only the eighth largest pharma company by turnover, it’s capacity for innovation and patent generation is up there with...

It’s another premium life sciences M&A mandate for the Palo Alto-headquartered firm.

Cooley Advises Synthorx on $2.5 Billion Sanofi Purchase

It’s another premium life sciences M&A mandate for the Palo Alto-headquartered firm.

We analyze the sector in a global context in light of 2019's biggest edtech deal.

Thoma Bravo Buys Instructure for $2 billion

We analyze the sector in a global context in light of 2019's biggest edtech deal.

Swiss Life Asset Managers created a stir in the real estate world in 2019 by getting their hands on a portfolio of prime office real-estate in central Paris for what could well prove to be a song. It was the biggest one-off property deal in the history of the French capital.

Swiss Life AM France’s Stroke of Good Fortune

Swiss Life Asset Managers created a stir in the real estate world in 2019 by getting their hands on a portfolio of prime office real-estate in central Paris for what could well prove to be a song. It was the biggest one-off property deal in the histo...

What was France’s highest fundraising of 2019? That would be Meero, a company which has set out to disrupt the world of photography. The bet was audacious and it is about to pay off.

Meero Imposes its Vision

What was France’s highest fundraising of 2019? That would be Meero, a company which has set out to disrupt the world of photography. The bet was audacious and it is about to pay off.

By selling an equity stake to the GBL investment fund (the Brussels Lambert Group), Webhelp aims to become increasingly global and boost turnover from €3bn to €4bn over the next five years.

GBL-Webhelp – A Deal With Zero Concessions

By selling an equity stake to the GBL investment fund (the Brussels Lambert Group), Webhelp aims to become increasingly global and boost turnover from €3bn to €4bn over the next five years.

Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant la navigation, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation des cookies.
Plus d'informations

J'accepte