Ogier is a full-service international law firm. We are uniquely placed to provide fully integrated advice on both Luxembourg and offshore laws and structures. We provide legal advice to leading fund managers, asset managers and high net worth individuals, banks, corporate and institutional clients based around the world. Our team of internationally experienced partners and senior lawyers provides specialised legal advice (including on a comparative multi-jurisdictional basis) through the full life-cycle of our clients’ structures.
Ogier’s Luxembourg team of more than 30 lawyers is supported by our offices across Europe, Asia and the Caribbean.
Areas of practice
Ogier in Luxembourg provides legal and tax advice covering all aspects of international investment structures and their financing, including investment funds, international tax structuring, banking, structured and corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions as well as commercial matters; advises on all aspects of structuring, managing, servicing and distributing regulated funds; and advises on establishing domestic and cross-border corporate vehicles, investment trusts and partnerships, private placements, IPOs and other public offerings.
Our core products
• Regulated and non-regulated closed-ended alternative funds in the private equity, venture, debt, real estate and infrastructure sectors
• EU portfolio acquisition, finance and holding structures
• Inbound/outbound European investment structures
• Institutional corporate financing
• Reserved Alternative Investment Funds
• Specialised Investment Funds for complex funds with alternative strategies
• Securitisation vehicles