Tyndall Group is an independent financial institution that provides financial and strategic advisory and identifies and structures investment opportunities in alternative assets for investors.
The firm was founded in 2014 by former J.P. Morgan bankers, which have a longstanding relationship and more than a decade working together.
The team has extensive experience in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity capital markets, credit, risk management and proprietary trading in Latin America.
How we distinguish ourselves:
- Deep and rigorous analysis
- Active involvement of partners in every step of the process
- Creative solutions to complex problems
- Specific sector experience and proven track record working together as a team
- Seamless integration with the client’s internal teams / legal counsel