A French leader of M&A advisory in the Food & Beverage Industry, TRANSCAPITAL relies on three core attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of the Food & Beverage Industry supporting a unique strategic vision and thorough analyses of mergers and acquisitions matters in the industry, including wine and spirits;
- Full command of investment banking activities;
- 27 years of experience in domestic and cross-border negotiations.
Independent from any industrial or financial group, TRANSCAPITAL avoids any potential conflict of interests and commits to absolute confidentiality.
Directly or through its international network of firms specialized in Food & Beverage M&A, TRANSCAPITAL guides its clients wherever their projects lead them, in Europe and in most of industrialized countries.
Selection of recent deals successfully closed:
- Acquisition of FROMAGERIE GUILLOTEAU (cheese products) by EURIAL, the dairy subsidiary of the AGRIAL cooperative
- Joint-venture between AQUALANDE (smoked trout) and LABEYRIE FINE FOODS
- Disposal of SOM’BAKER (#2 for chilled pizzas in France) to FINANCIÈRE TURENNE LAFAYETTE
- Disposal of EDENA (mineral water), subsidiary of the MARBOUR group (Reunion Island), to the Mauritian group PHOENIX BEVERAGES
- Disposal of J.C. DAVID (smoked fish) to JACANA INVEST (family office) and APICAP (investment fund)
- Acquisition of SAINT MAMET (fruit cans) by FLORAC and a management team led by M. Matthieu LAMBEAUX
- Acquisition of the Italian group PERLINO (wine and spirits) by LA MARTINIQUAISE
- Acquisition of a minority stake in INVIVO NSA (animal feed) through a capital increase by EURAZEO
- Disposal of DANONE production plants in Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Spain and Portugal to SCHREIBER FOODS (USA)