FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. Individually, each practice is a leader in its specific field, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact.
We provide multidisciplinary solutions to complex challenges in the areas of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, and Forensic & Litigation Consulting. São Paulo, our re-gional hub, has a unique pool of multilingual qualified profession-als serving clients throughout Latin America.
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
Our team conducts sophisticated investigations, uncovers actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, remediate compliance, make informed decisions and maximize opportunities.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Whistleblower allegations
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Political risk assessments
- Third-party integrity and vendor screening services
- Intellectual property theft and brand protection
- Internal and external fact gathering
- Improper or undisclosed related party transactions
- Embezzlement and kickbacks
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Misdirected or stolen assets
- Asset searching and financial analysis
- Litigation intelligence and specialized fact finding
- Transactional intelligence
- Compliance, monitorship and receiver services
- Private Investigation
- Forensic Technology Services – E-discovery and cybersecurity
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA/U.K. Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
Our Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice, a trusted partner to companies, boards of directors, investors, lenders and creditors around the world, is focused on delivering restructuring and business transformation solutions. Committed to our clients' success, our professionals address the full spectrum of financial, operational and transactional risks and opportunities. Among our core strengths is providing expertise in guiding companies through the value creation lifecycle. Our targeted offerings include restructuring, insolvency, litigation support, interim management, capital market advisory, post-acquisition integration, valuation, as well as financial management and performance improvement solutions. Our clients demand our industry expertise, which includes emphasis in the energy, healthcare, real estate, retail and consumer products, and telecom, media and technology sectors. Our Corporate Finance & Restructuring services are delivered through a global network of 41 offices in 15 countries situated in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
Our Service Offerings:
- Restructuring & Turnaround
- Dispute Advisory
- Interim Management Services
- Valuation & Financial Advisory Services
- Distressed M&A
- Financial Due Diligence
- Business Transformation