We are able to offer our clients a well regarded corporate practice that has matured through the years.
We are used to deal with a diversified array of corporate transactions, from simple deals to highly complex operations, advising Brazilian and international companies in many industry sectors, such as aerospace and defense, basic and advanced materials (chemicals), business services, consumer goods, energy and water, financial and banking services, hospitality and leisure, industrial goods and services, infrastructure, life sciences, real estate, retail, technology and transportation.
Specifically in regard to mergers and acquisitions, we have significant experience across a wide range of transactions, including public-to-public deals, public-to-private deals, private-to-private deals, divisional or asset sales, distressed company deals through bankruptcy or other structures, cross-border transactions, and joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Among the services we provide in the corporate area, we highlight legal assistance in a broad variety of transactions, such as:
- Planning and structuring of business transactions and corporate activities.
- Incorporation of civil and commercial companies.
- Corporate reorganizations and restructuring.
- Mergers and acquisitions, including management buy-outs and takeovers.
- Creation of joint ventures, consortiums, associations, foundations, partnerships, and other methods of organizing business, activities, and enterprises.
- Due diligence procedures.
- Acquisition or transfer of ownership of equity interests, minority shareholdings, and the structuring of public offerings of shares.
- Acquisition and selling of corporate shareholdings or assets.