Our knowledge of the Brazilian banking regulation, especially in regard to regulatory aspects of foreign bank activities, along with our close follow-up of market developments, including public-private partnership (PPP) and private-finance partnership (PFI) projects, allowed us to foster a comprehensive practice.
We constantly work in a diversified array of banking-related operations and we have financing skills to make infrastructure and industrial projects viable. From simple to complex transactions, we advise Brazilian and international companies in many industry sectors, such as financial and banking services, industrial goods and services and infrastructure.
Among the services we provide in the banking and financing arena, we highlight legal assistance covering a broad variety of transactions, such as:
- Asset-backed securitization and related transactions.
- Debt restructuring.
- Equity and debt offerings of Brazilian private and governmental issuers, both domestic and offshore.
- Equity participations through common and preferred stock investments.
- Export prepayment financing.
- Intercreditor agreements.
- Letters of credit and other credit enhancement devices.
- Leveraged buyout and other acquisition financing arrangements.
- Loan agreements and syndications.
- Note purchase agreements.
- Offerings of convertible securities and partnership interests.
- Project and structured financing.
- Senior secured credit facilities.
- Structured receivables arrangements.
- Subordinated debt and mezzanine financing facilities.