Cáez Muñoz Mejía has a team of experts on structuring companies, mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs and privatizations, including the corresponding legal evaluations, legal audits, warranty and responsibility agreements, related to the negotiation for the acquisition of companies and tax planning strategies.
Our team has broad experience in civil and commercial contractual matters, allowing us to provide an excellent advice on Corporate Law. Our portfolio of services include advice and accompaniment
on the following fields:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Corporate structuring and incorporation of investment vehicles.
- Negotiation and implementation of shareholder agreements.
- Company reorganizations (mergers, spin-offs, transformations).
- Transfer and reorganization of equity.
- Structuring business capitalization’s schemes.
- Joint venture agreement schemes and strategic alliances.
- Liquidation of companies.
- Accompaniment on the election of the best company structure to incorporate.
- Structuring and drafting partial or complete bylaws amendments.
- Legal advice on matters regarding corporate governance.
- Permanent assistance in corporate matters.
- Bookkeeping of corporate records.
- Advice on the registry of foreign investment.
- Schemes of commercial intermediation (franchises, commercial agency, supply, distribution).
- Purchase agreements.
- Financial lease agreements.
- Service agreements.
- Building works agreements.